Operated to an enhanced Tier III standard the data centre has diverse 33 kV feeds feeding a back up power system consisting of 22 diesel rotary UPS systems. Final distribution to customer suites is in a 2(N+1) configuration. Diverse telecommunication rooms located at each end of the data centre are populated by most of the major domestic and international Carriers providing customers with unrivalled access to connectivity.
Key features of datacentre include:
- The largest data centre of its kind in the Southern hemisphere, providing 41,500 sq m with 35 MW utility power supply to the data centre
- Serviced by multiple telecommunication exchanges and a dense carrier presence providing exceptional connectivity
- Excellent efficiency delivers low energy costs to customers
- Conveniently situated on the edge of the CBD but not on the same electricity supply
- Low latency connectivity to the CBD and greater Sydney
- High levels of customer satisfaction from Australia's leading telecommunications, government and financial institutions